To visit the Illinois Farm Bureau member center, click here.
The member center allows you to:
- Become a member online!
- Renew your membership & pay dues online
- Print your current membership cards
- Change or update your address & contact information
New to the Member Center?
Current Farm Bureau Members:
- If you are currently a Farm Bureau member, please click ‘Create an Account’.
- Then select ‘048’ from the drop down box and enter your FB# as listed on your membership card.
- Next, create a unique username and password and click on ‘Register’.
- If you are new to the Farm Bureau, please click ‘Join IFB Now’.
- Then enter your personal information and be sure to answer all of the questions.
- Next, provide your email and a unique password that will be used as your Member Center login.
- Lastly, you can provide additional information and even pay for your membership online!
If you need additional assistance, please contact the Knox County Farm Bureau® at (309) 342-2036.
There are many ways to become a new Knox County Farm Bureau member. If you would like to fill out a membership application by hand, please print out this member application and either mail it to our office with your payment or stop by to complete the membership process.